Welcome to My Blog. If you are a New Visitor Please Subscribe For Latest Updates!

How to Change Maximum Number of Posts Per Page in Blogger

Rate this Post:
{[['']]}


Blogger by Default shows 20 Posts per page of a label or categories. If you are using Page Navigation and displaying 5 or 7 posts per Page, this may not suit your blog. To avoid this problem and get your Page navigation back in you labels just follow these Steps;


  1. Login to Blogger
  2. Template
  3. Edit HTML
  4. Expand Widgets






Now Find the text below by Pressing CTRL+F from Windows


'data:label.url'
And then Replace this text with this one given below;


'data:label.url + "?&max-results=7"'
Change the RED Number with the number of posts Per Page.

Find all the above values and replace them.

If you find any difficulty doing this, please do not hesitate to ask us by leaving a comment below.

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg

8 comments:

  1. there are more of 'data:label.url' that you leave i am confused of which one to replace it with

    ReplyDelete
  2. i changed as you guide above but nothing happen to result are same

    ReplyDelete
  3. no its not working.. need more in details

    ReplyDelete
  4. i find more than one 'data:label.url' in my blog.
    should i change all

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not working :( And there is no "Expand widgets" selection anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI
    My site is Daily MediaFire

    I have some different kind of problem...i just trying to set no of post at homepage to 10 but it shows only 2 !!!
    please give me some possible solution to change this count to 10....

    thank you in advance !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found of that code in my HTML, should I change all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi..thanks for your help..But it didn't solve my problem.. My blog you can see here..
    http://funclubtv.blogspot.com/
    in its homepage you can see only 4 posts..
    I want to increase them to 30 ..how i can do it..Please help me..i shall be thankful to you.
    nadeem

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be Moderated by Blog Administrator.
Please do not Spam Here.....